LazyPay is the fastest and most convenient way to get a loan directly from an app. LazyPay offers credit limit of upto INR 1 lakh and one can shop across 100+ apps and websites using that credit. Getting a personal loan has become easier nowadays, and LazyPay is a medium that facilitates the same. While applying for personal loans, there are some documents that a loan provider may ask for, and so does LazyPay. Still, there is no need of concern about gathering these documents as these are quite common things, and one need not run from government office to office to acquire these. Moreover, things have got even easier as everything can be retrieved online.
What is the LazyPay Credit Limit?
Credit score is what defines the amount of loan a person is eligible for and thus sets the credit limit amount. It is quite easy to check, and multiple sites on the web, including LazyPay provide the feature to check credit score and provide a unique credit limit that is proportional to their assets and income.
How to apply for it?
One can get a personal loan from LazyPay using just a mobile number. Through LazyPay everyone can get a unique credit limit that makes them eligible for online loan, and the procedure for the same involves:
- Accessing the LazyPay app and filling out details like Pan Number, Name, and Address.
- Completing the KYC (Know Your Customer) process and getting the credit limit that tells them the amount of instant loan they can avail through the app.
- The final step would be linking the bank account for repayments and thus availing the instant loan.
The process is very simple, and anyone who applies for a personal loan can get it easily through the app, provided the details are all valid and the repayment method is established.
Eligibility criteria and required documents:
To be eligible for a personal loan via LazyPay, one needs to improve and enhance their LazyPay credit limit, which is proportional to the credit score of the loan seeker. The eligibility criteria basically includes:
- The age of the loan seeker must be between 22 to 55 years
- The loan seeker must be a resident of any Tier I or Tier II city
- He/She must have a salary and proof like a salary receipt for the same.
- He/She must be an Indian resident to be eligible for the loan.
The above mentioned are the basic eligibility criteria for acquiring credit through LazyPay. The basic documentation required include:
- Address proof
- Salary Receipt
- Photo ID Proof
- Bank details
- It is one the quickest ways to acquire online loans, and it is also quite easy to use the app.
- The loan amount can vary between INR 10,000 and 1 lakh, and the interest rate for the loan lies between 18% to 25%.
- There are multiple kinds of loans offered by LazyPay, such as travel, medical, wedding, and bike.
- The tenure for the loan is flexible as it can be between 3 months to 24 months and can be decided by the user, but the longer the tenure, the higher the EMI payments amount go.
- The loan seeker can get loans online without having to go to any bank, which is a big plus in times of the pandemic.
- There is no collateral required.
- Documentation is minimal, and the eligibility criteria are not a headache as well.
- Once the KYC is done, and all criteria are met, the loan is instantly transferred to the applicant’s account. Only one-time approval is required for the use of the loan amount for a lifetime.
LazyPay is a fast, secure, and reliable method of getting a personal loan and then utilizing the credit in various other apps and stores. One can utilize the credit acquired in multiple ways, such as adding capital directly to the bank account for online purchases, EMI payments, etc. LazyPay is convenient to use, and everything is available online, be it the records of EMI payments, the policy, or even information regarding the app itself.