Online loans have become a trend among all classes of people. These loans are easily available and are approved within the shortest possible. The documentation is minimal, and the whole process is Hassle-free. These online loans provide immediate solutions to your immediate financial need. The site has a lot of attractive offers for its customers, and the process is completely transparent. There are no hidden costs or any unexpected surprises. They have an extensive network of representative offices and a rapidly growing clientele.
Why You Should opt for Lazypay No Cost EMI Vouchers
These vouchers come to your rescue when you are low on cash and have to make essential purchases. You are particularly vulnerable around month end when you are early waiting for your paycheck, which will take some time. Getting a cost EMI voucher from the Lazypay App has a lot of advantages :
- Minimal Documentation: Compared to other loans, Lazypay requires very few documents. These include your government-issued Photo ID, address proof and bank details. These will have to be uploaded in the Lazypay App along with a clear selfie (full face).
- The whole process is paperless and takes a few minutes. Your No Cost EMI Voucher is available for you. Opening an account is a one-time process and thereafter, you can avail of multiple EMIs
- The Lazypay App allows you to set up your repayment options. You can choose either 3, 6, 9, or 12 months.
- With Lazypay App, you can make purchases at any time of the day, even if you don’t have enough bank balance. Make purchases without any OTP or any PIN number.
- Settle your payments in fifteen days. No interest is charged.
Once you are accepted, your account is activated and you will receive your voucher code. You can use this code to make purchases on the merchant App.
Lazypay is accepted in over 250 retail outlets like HomeCentre, Amazon, Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, Myntra Croma, Swiggy, BookMyShow, Zomato. Airtel and much more.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Lazypay App?
Potential lenders must be resident Indian citizens between the age group of 22 to 55 years. You should be gainfully employed and residing in tier I or tier II city in India.
What are the Documents to Register in the Lazypay App?
There are a few documents that are required while registering, which include a Photo ID, Address proof, as well as bank details like Bank name, branch, account and IFSC code. These have to be uploaded to the App. You will also have to upload a clear selfie of your face. It should not be a screenshot and should be with a normal facial expression.
Loans for a Wide Range of Reasons
These loans can be taken for a wide range of reasons. Some of them include:
- Medical Expenses: Illness, Hospitalization, medical tests, etc.
- Home Renovation: house repairs, painting, and purchase of new furniture.
- Education: Loans are available for payment of fees for advanced studies and academics.
- Wedding Expenses: this is a major event in any family. Families need all the help they can. This loan will help families have a dream wedding.
- Vehicle: You can take a two-wheeler vehicle for your personal use.
- Loans up to one lakh are paid for educational fees without any collateral or guarantor. Interest is payable only on the amount taken.
Lazypay App is one of the top finance apps with a huge customer base and has disbursed over ₹ 500 crores.