Conduct business on the move with a smart data card from Airtel. Use and recharge on the go using Airtel Payments Bank.
In today’s competitive times, every business must stay on top of new trends and market developments in order to beat competition and succeed. This needs constant connectivity to the world at large, and a deep insight into how systems work. But at the core of all your business initiatives, lies a robust data connection that powers your business 24/7, all days of the year.
You cannot entrust daily business operations to a mediocre Internet connection that stutters and grinds to a halt often. Your business needs Internet from a leading provider like Airtel – more specifically, it needs the Airtel data card.
What is the Airtel Data Card?
Airtel offers three superb options in mobile broadband: Dongle, Hotspot and Wi-Fi zone. All three are powered by SIM cards inside the Wi-Fi device or dongle; this is the Airtel data card. It must be recharged or paid for every month (depending on whether it is a prepaid or postpaid card) to keep the connective active. You can make the Airtel data card payment on the Airtel website, Airtel Payments Bank or smartphone app.
The Airtel data card helps your business by providing broadband on the go. This is essential for those who travel often for business, or who make frequent overseas video calls with clients, or who trade on the international markets. An always-on connection with a high amount of data is necessary for business, and especially in increasing its mobility.
You can browse the Airtel website to find out the latest data card plans for your city, and for your particular business requirement.
Why use the Airtel Payments Bank for data card payments and recharges
- You can do a variety of recharges and bill payments using the Airtel Payments Bank. You don’t even need to be an Airtel subscriber to use this payment service.
- Log on to the Airtel Payments Bank page or download the app on your phone. Register on it by inputting your 10-digit mobile number and personal ID proof (Aadhaar number/PAN card/driver’s license). The registration is a one-time process only. Once completed, you can start using the Airtel Payments Bank for all your recharges and bill payments.
- Set up the Payments Bank for use by loading it with cash from your bank account.
- When making the Airtel data card payment, log on to the Data Card page under ‘Airtel Payments Bank’ and click on it. Now fill in the details asked for: Data card number, Data card operator and amount of prepaid recharge/postpaid bill.
- After this, you will receive details about the latest unpaid bill on the screen. Check the details one last time before proceeding to pay.
- Make the payment directly from the Airtel Payments Bank. It is processed at once, and the Airtel data card payment is deemed completed.
- You also stand to get regular cashback offers on bill payments and recharges via the Airtel Payments Bank as well as the myAirtel smartphone app.