Pune offers a more laid back and calm life, which is occasionally required. It has undergone a lot of change in the past three decades and has attracted several young hearts looking for out employment opportunities and educational institutions. Pune is picking up the pace with some of the leading IT companies opening branches there. Thus, if you feel these reasons are not enough to pick up your bag and relocate to Pune, the below mention causes should give your plan a boost.
– In Pune, the traffic is less and manageable. Even with residents having their vehicle, the travel time for those in Pune is extremely minimal as that of those in the city of Mumbai.
– There is no arguing that the cost of living in Mumbai is extremely high. Flats in Pune are easily available within an economical range. Plus, on the outskirts, you can find multiple upcoming residential apartments in Pune that offer great housing facilities which are on par with that in Mumbai. Real estate projects in Pune like Puraniks Aldea are more affordable than that in Mumbai and are a great pick.
– The city of Pune is diversified but less crowded. Thus, you can find parks and public places more enjoyable because of a few people roaming around.
– Finding an extremely clean street in the city of Mumbai is like finding gold on the street. Similar is the case with finding greenery. When it comes to Pune, you can find not only clean streets but also a few green patches all around.
– For those who have a balanced life while living in the city of Mumbai, maybe one step closer to attaining nirvana. Punekars have charmingly managed to strike a balance between their personal and professional life. Thus, you lead a happy, balanced life, which is something that is required for all.