For couples seeking to conceive, infertility is a major worry. In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) has made it possible for such couples to achieve parenthood. Fertility centers in Chennai can help you become a parent, thanks to their skilled and advanced doctors.
Ovary Stimulation: Ovary stimulating hormones are given to the woman to produce multiple eggs in order to enhance the chances of fertilization. The eggs are then matured by administering fertility drugs. Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) injection is given to fasten the last stage of egg maturation.
Egg Retrieval: Around 34-36 hours after the shot of hCG, and before the eggs ovulate, i.e., ovaries release the egg into the fallopian tube, doctors retrieve the eggs from the ovaries through a simple surgical procedure.
Fertilization: The eggs are now fertilized using either conventional insemination or intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) method. In the first technique, the egg is placed among healthy sperms, so that one sperm ultimately penetrates it. Whereas, in ICSI, a single healthy sperm is injected directly into an egg. After fertilization, the embryo will be developed in the incubator.
Embryo Transfer: After a careful evaluation, the best embryo is transferred to the uterus and implanted in the uterine wall for pregnancy.
Choosing the Best Fertility Center in Chennai
There are many fertility centers in Chennai. However, finding the best fertility clinic in Chennai requires a careful research and evaluation. There are certain things you must consider before choosing a fertility center.
- Fertility centers in Chennai offer a broad range of facilities to provide a holistic experience to couples. The best fertility centers in Chennai uses advanced techniques with state-of-art equipment to carry out IVF procedures. Firstly, go through the facilities and services provided in the fertility center thoroughly. Besides, check the reviews and experiences of patients of the fertility clinic for a better idea about the clinic.
- Private fertility centers in Chennai may give the option to choose a doctor for the treatment. Get to know the expertise and experience of the doctors. Even if there is no option to choose a doctor, make sure to learn about the experience and training of the doctors in IVF procedures. Fertility centers in Chennai have an efficient team of medical personnel. They are skilled and remain updated with the latest advancements in fertility treatment and IVFs.
- Check whether the doctors are experienced in handling a diverse range of cases. Knowing that the fertility center is equipped to effectively handle your case will impart confidence in you through the whole process.
- The best fertility centers in Chennai have an impressive success rate, which will allay your uncertainties regarding the treatment. Examine the success rate of the fertility centers in Chennai. Remember that several factors determine the success rate of a fertility clinic as the prospects of a successful pregnancy differ among couples.
- Lastly, check whether the cost of IVF is affordable. Avoid going for inexpensive treatments at the cost of efficient services and better doctors.
Besides excellent treatments, fertility centers in Chennai provide a wholesome environment for couples on their journey of the treatment to ensure that their way to parenthood is a pleasant one.