Who doesnâ€™t love to experience the process of parenthood? However, sometimes married couples face many difficulties in the process of conceiving or reproducing. According to the research, it is seen that up to 15 percent of the couples are infertile. It is also seen in many families that the male has the problem of infertility. The common reasons behind male infertility are an abnormal function of sperm, low count of sperms, low production of sperms and obstructions, which prevent the delivery of sperm. Even factors like poor lifestyle choices, injuries, illness, and chronic health problems lead to causing of male infertility.
Today, many couples are facing the problem of infertility. Sometimes, getting pregnant is actually a difficult task. However, there are ways to overcome this problem and become successful in conceiving. The doctors recommend certain treatments.
Have a look at these different types of male fertility treatments-
- Taking up the decision of undergoing medication to increase the sperm production. It also helps to increase the mobility of live sperm count so that chances of conceiving also increase.
- Antibiotics- Taking antibiotics in order to heal an infection
- Surgery- E.g. – Varicocele can be corrected by a surgery
- Treatment for sexual intercourse problems- Erectile dysfunction and the premature ejaculation can improve fertility by counseling or medication
- Assisted reproductive technology (ART) â€“ in this treatment you can achieve sperm through normal ejaculation, from individual donors or surgical extraction
- Hormone treatment- for having low or either high level of hormones.
There is treatment, which is popularly known as Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) also helps a lot. It is one of the most successful and popular treatments for male infertility. The procedure is followed by injecting the sperm into the egg directly. The outer layer of the egg has to be penetrated by the head of the sperm and then, the head of the sperm has to reach the cytoplasm to make this fertilization successful. It enhances the fertilization phase by injecting the active sperm into the fertilized egg of women. The success rate of ICSI is pretty good. Once you are done with the ICSI, the fertilization rate can be seen between 50%-80%. Men who are of young age will observe higher success rate in comparison with the men who are above the age of 35 is lower than that.It is a ray of hope for the couples who suffer from the pain of not able to become a parent.
Infertility can be stressful for the couples and especially when they are not finding a proper solution. Even though male infertility has become a common thing, there are ways to overcome by having an appropriate treatment. If you are looking for ICSI in Bangalore, then make it a point to visit reputed and well-equipped hospitals where you get all the needed assistance under one roof. Â If you make sure that all the care is taken properly and all the procedures followed systematically then male infertility will never be the hurdle in conceiving and you will have happy parenthood.