Moving to Dubai was one of the best decisions of your life. The city has a personable vibe and a bevy of professional opportunities for you to work with. However, while everything else is excellent, there is one major problem you are facing: your skin has changed texture since your move to the city, and you have begun to get acne quite regularly.
Adult acne is more common than you think, but the solution is not always an easy one to find. You might start with easy home remedies that involve mashing and pulping fruit and vegetables, adding milk and honey, or other substances to reduce blemishes and marks. Many of these remedies do work to clarify the skin and prevent the occurrence of acne. However, they may not work as effectively for everybody. You might get disheartened if a suggested remedy or product does not work for you.
Dealing with acne
Acne forms as a result of a localised inflammation as a response to trapped dirt, clogged pores, excess oil, etc. on the skin. A whitehead or blackhead may form at the site, which may soon develop into acne.
Acne occurs in every person’s life, but most commonly in the teenage years in response to hormonal changes that cause the skin to become excessively oily. It is often harmless, but it tends to leave marks and scars once it subsides. If you don’t want acne marks or scars, you must ensure that your skin does not develop acne at all. If you already suffer from acne marks, then it is time to get a good acne scar reduction treatment in Dubai.
The best set of acne scar removal solutions…
Acne can occur due to unhealthy, unclean skin. As common as the problem is, it is also a cunning one – acne can reoccur and also cause permanent damage on the skin. Most acne disappear to leave blemishes that fade over time and which can be hidden by makeup. However, stubborn acne can leave scars and pits on the skin. These are irreversible and are visible even if you try to conceal them with makeup.
If acne scars are denting your confidence, it is time to enlist the services of a good dermatologist who can study the problem and match you with the best acne scar reduction treatment in Dubai. Acne scar reduction takes a multi-pronged approach to clarify the skin, stop recurrence of acne at the same site, improve cellular response to nutrients infused during the treatment, and gradually resurface the pitted skin using the body’s own healing mechanisms.
The dermatologist will suggest acne scar reduction treatment that entails:
- Removing existing acne and prevention of new acne
- Exfoliating the site of acne
- Removing dead skin cells and damaged skin at the site
- Cleansing of the skin
- Laser treatment of the targeted skin to remodel the scars and make the skin more even
What you can do to prevent acne scarring
As stated above, if you don’t want acne scars to mar your skin, you should consider ways to prevent acne from forming in the first place. Try these measures:
- Never poke acne with a fingernail or try to remove it forcibly. This will most certainly leave a pit and discoloured mark at the site.
- Follow a daily routine of cleansing the skin. Cleansed skin free of pollution and dirt deposits, excess oil, dead skin cells and makeup is less likely to develop acne. Follow the cleanser with a light moisturiser to lock in hydration and keep the tissues plumped.
- Rid your diet of trans fats, white sugar, refined flour, excess oil and salt, etc. These affect the digestive process, and do not offer nutritive value. In fact, they impact the skin adversely and may accelerate the onset of aging, fine lines, acne and wrinkles.
- Get as much exercise and sleep as you can. Both help the skin repair and restore itself and aid in toxin removal, which reduces the occurrence of acne.
- Keep the skin protected from direct exposure to sunlight. The UV rays in sunlight can alter the skin’s cellular composition. They also tan the skin, cause excessive oil secretion, and may increase the incidence of acne.