ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is one of the most reputed associations across the globe. India has also recognized the potential it and the accounting aspirants have turned up to avail the opportunities brought in with ACCA qualification.
To be precise, ACCA is the qualification for people in India who want to be CAs in the future. Being a CA has been the dream of many candidates for years of time. ACCA certification gives the opportunity to develop required skills and knowledge required to go ahead with this career dream.
For the people who are unaware of the different scopes and opportunities associated with ACCA certification, this article is for you!
Details About ACCA Certification
Before you go ahead to explore the scopes and opportunities of ACCA. You must know some of the basic details associated with this certification. This certification exam consists of 13 exams and demands at least three years of work experience in a similar profession.
The exemptions are also offered to the candidates for select ACCA levels or papers based upon their previous educational background. With ACCA, one can apply for jobs not just in India but across the globe.
The Big Fours (Deloitte, EY, PwC, and KPMG) are seeking employees qualified with ACCA on high priority. The weightage of ACCA certification is very high, and the opportunities are endless.
Scope & Opportunities in India with ACCA Qualification
Here are just a few of the many opportunities that you will get to explore with ACCA certification in India:
- You get a secure future and financial ease in life. The companies in India are now demanding accountants with ACCA certification as prime interviewing criteria. Therefore, people are taking up the course from ACCA institute in Mumbai to master the fundamentals of international standards to crack jobs in high-paying companies.
- ACCA gives you the potential to get hold of a reputed job in BIG FOURS. Apart from them, some of the top companies such as TATA, Barclay’s, and others are also recruiting people with ACCA on priority.
- The salary packages are quite high for ACCA-certified individuals in India. Hence, this attribute makes it win the battle of ACCA vs CFA.
- You can possibly start your own business in the field of consulting, tax filing, advising, and others by utilizing the ACCA classes in the best way possible.
There are different job roles that an ACCA certified person can follow and do. The roles include:
- Corporate Finance
- Accounting Advisory
- Audit & Assurance
- Risk Advisory
- Investment Advisory
- Internal Audit and others.
These are just a few of the many scopes and opportunities that you get with ACCA certification. For better preparation, it is best to take up ACCA classes in Mumbai and learn the fundamentals according to the syllabus for getting good grades in the respective papers. With ideal preparation, you will eventually crack the opportunity in one go!
All of these aspects of ACCA discussed above in this article intend to help educate you about the importance of this certification. If you are a CA aspirant in India, then get ready with your books and coaching to prepare for the ACCA certification exam.