Women of today are in the pursuit of attaining greater things in life. They want to make everyone at home happy. Skincare comes nowhere in their to-do list of things. This has to change.
Flawless skin plays a vital role in your efforts to stay confident, pleasant and energetic all the time. And it comes with a good skincare regime. This should start with an understanding of your skin type. And if it is dry, the first thing you should consider is a skin brightening serum. It does the following for you:
- Moisturizes your skin
- Nourishes it from inside out
- Slows the onslaught of ageing
- Is highly effective and concentrated; shows instant results.
- Increases your skin’s elasticity
- Regulates oil production in skin
- Makes your skin soft and flawless
- Gives it back its natural colour
- Makes your skin tone even
- Protects your skin from radical elements and other harmful substances
Applying a brightening serum
Applying a skin brightener is an easy job:
Wash your face. Cleanse it thoroughly. See to it that you remove all the residue of the makeup. Gently pat it dry.
Apply the brightener. Apply a generous amount of the serum to the area you intend. Massage it gently to make sure that the serum is spread evenly. Do it in the morning and in the evening.
The serum gives your skin the moisture your skin needs in the morning. And in the evening, it repairs the damage of the day. You may follow it with a face serum.
Ingredients to aim for
See to it that your choice skin brightening serum contains the following ingredients:
- Kojic acid
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Liquorice Extract
This is not an exhaustive list. They will depend on the area and the benefit you want to reap. These ingredients work to regulate the production of melanin.
Combine the brightening serum with regular exfoliation. This speeds up the process of skin generation. And you will see results at the earliest.
Even then, know that your skin will not become even overnight. It will take at least a few days to see the final result.
The face serum
Your face needs extra care, and it needs a serum specifically designed for the purpose. It penetrates into your skin, hydrates and nourishes it. Its large molecules make it more effective than any moisturizing cream. There are numerous types of serums. All you have to do is to name your skin issue and choose one accordingly.
Get a brightening serum for your face and enjoy the following benefits:
- It hydrates your skin
- It removes blemishes on your skin
- A serum nourishes the skin of your face and soothes it.
- It acts as a barrier protecting your skin from further damage in future.
There are mainly seven types of face serums:
- Serums that eliminate acne
- The ones designed for dry skin
- Anti-ageing serums
- Serums that exfoliate
- Serums that hydrate your skin
- The ones meant to improve skin texture
- Anti-oxidant serums
To get the maximum from your skin brightening serum, start from the thinnest and move on to the thickest ones. Serum gets most effective when it is applied to your skin as the first layer. If any ingredient is irritating on your skin, you can apply it as the second layer.