The ageing process is not reversible. Intrinsic ageing of the face is inevitable. But premature ageing is something that we can change. The signs of premature ageing are sunspots or age spots and liver spots, gaunt hands, inflammation, or hyper-pigmentation along the chest, dry or itchy skin, wrinkles or shagging, and hair loss. There is a plethora of anti-ageing creams available in the market. It is always recommended to select the right one. Kaya Anti Aging cream can be helpful to treat premature ageing of your skin.
Kaya Skin Products offers a complete range of skincare products that covers all your needs from pigmentation &acne to ageing skin, hair and body care, daily care and sun defense.
Premature ageing can be due to toxins from cigarette smoking, excessive sun exposure and tanning, under certain genetic conditions, poor sleeping quality, unhealthy eating habits, excess intake of alcohol and caffeine, environmental pollutants, and stress. Before selecting Skin Care products, know some of the natural ways to prevent premature skin ageing.
- Protect your skin from sun exposure. For this, you can apply sunscreen with SPF above 30, use sun-protective clothing, and sunglasses with UV protection.
- Have a wheel balanced diet that includes plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid refined carbohydrates.
- Stop smoking and consuming alcohol or caffeine.
- It is suggested to perform moderate exercises for most of the days of the week to boost the immune system.
- You need to clean your skin gently with an exfoliator.
- Wash your face at least twice a day and especially after heavy sweating.
- Apply a facial moisturizer every day to keep your skin hydrated.
- Stop using cheap skincare products, or the ones not suitable for your skin.
- Get a good sleep every day.
Now let’s see what the advantages of using an anti-ageing cream are. An anti-ageing cream reduces the indication of premature ageing and promises healthy-looking skin.
- Applying an anti-ageing cream can help you to tighten up the skin below the eyes on the cheeks and neck areas.
- The hydrating properties of this cream keep your skin moist and reduce random itchiness.
- These creams treat your skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. They generally contain vitamin A, hydroxy acids, and vitamin C which helps to replenish your skin and make it glow.
When your skin looks perfect and youthful, your self-confidence gets charged. UV rays from the sun have a great impact on the premature ageing of your skin. Therefore, it is always recommended to apply good quality sunscreen before going out. Applying anti-ageing cream will not be helpful if you don’t manage your daily skincare routine. Every day our skin cells go through a wear and tear process and therefore they need good nourishment to glow and look youthful. Change your lifestyle now if you start seeing signs of ageing. While purchasing some Skin Care products, be sure about your skin type and requirements. A good dermatologist can be your help at this.
Ageing is irreversible. You need to start taking preventative measures. Apart from your face your body and hair also age prematurely. When purchasing a chemical product, make sure you look into its ingredients and wait for a few days after starting the application process. A healthy habit is removing makeup and the stubborn dirt from your face before you sleep at night. And apply a moisturizer, allowing your skin to repair and replenish. Finally, drink sufficient water, have a fixed sleeping schedule, eat healthy, exercise, and manage stress.