The IDFC Bank savings account offers multiple benefits to account holders – get yours today to avail of these superb benefits.
Opening a savings account is both important and easy in today’s times. However, with every bank offering a savings account, which one should you choose? We suggest opting for the IDFC Bank savings account, for the following reasons –
* Quick Aadhaar number-based account opening. While every bank offers net banking, only a few leading banks like IDFC Bank are leveraging web-based tech to make everyday banking simple. Case in point is the Aadhaar number-based saving account opening that it offers: just open the online savings account using your Aadhaar card details. No need to sign any paperwork or submit it at the bank branch. The account is opened in just a few days.
* Multiple account types to choose from. While others offer generic savings accounts, IDFC Bank has 8 different kinds of savings bank accounts. Apart from the usual zero balance and minimum balance accounts, you can choose from accounts that cater to minors, women entrepreneurs, etc. You can browse through the various account types to pick the most suitable one.
* Superior net banking allows real time access. IDFC Bank offers an awesome online savings account and the best in net banking services to match the account features. You have unfettered access to all products and services from the bank, at any time of the day and wherever you may be. Go ahead and link your debit card to your saving account, buy insurance and investments, create a new FD account, all on the go.
* Free ATM usage across all banks. Most people you know would grouse about the ATM and bank cash withdrawal charges that leading banks levy after four or five free transactions every month. Most banks also levy charges on using their ATM cards at other bank’s ATM terminals. However, IDFC Bank allows unlimited ATM withdrawals across all bank ATMs.
* Competitive rate of interest and added value. IDFC Bank currently offers 4% savings account interest rate on savings account deposits. At the same time, the value of your savings deposits is further enhanced by the 40% value that the Visa Signature debit card offers when you open the account after depositing Rs 25,000. Using all the benefits loaded in the card can get you up to Rs 10,000 worth of value through discounts, savings account interest rate and free services.
* Free fund transfer. You may certainly transfer money from your bank account, but you would be charged some amount of ‘transaction fee’ per transfer. But IDFC Bank offers free, unlimited fund transfer every month from your online savings account, so whether it is a large money transfer or a small one, there are no losses to you.
You will need a valid PAN card, Aadhaar number/enrolment number, passport copy/voter election card copy/valid driver’s licence copy/NREGA job card issued by Government authority at the time of opening the online savings account with IDFC Bank.